It’s finally here!!! Winter!!! Well, in every other party of the country at least. Here in southern California we have to make a 2 hour trek to find a little bit of winter. Last year we went on a little road trip to Big Bear to find some snow, but this year we only have a ten minute car ride!
My kids love snow! They talk about Big Bear all the time and we did make some really amazing memories, but sometimes the holiday season is just too busy to fit in all the things we would love to. This year, we won’t have to skip out on a trip to the snow.
This year we are going to Winter Fest is Costa Mesa, Ca and I can’t wait to see the kids’ faces when we surprise them! We are keeping it a secret and that has made planning even more fun. In Big Bear the kids were over sledding in about 10 minutes, but at Winter Fest there are a ton of activities for your family to enjoy. Check out their ticket site for all the great packages they have.
I mean, I’m not even sure how you can get bored with all these fun things to do and see!
- Arcade Games
- Bounce Houses
- Train Exhibits
- Photos with Santa
- Craft Making in Santa’s Workshop
- Ceremony with Snowfall
- Outdoor Ice Skating *additional cost
- Largest Light Display in the OC
- Stroll Through the Celebration of Lights
- Nightly Christmas Tree Lighting
- Snow Play with Real Snow Blown in Daily
- World’s Largest Rocking Horse
- Unlimited Ice Tubing Down Snowflake Summit
- Little Elves Play Area (Ages 3 and Under)
- Cartoon Character Live Shows with Meet & Greets
- Santa Takes Flight
- Snowboard Simulator
- Santa’s Petting Zoo
- Mrs. Claus Reading
- Nightly Fireworks
Winter Fest is going to be such a great event! I hope I see you there!
* I was compensated for this post, but we really are counting down the days till we get to go play in the snow at Winter Fest!
Latest posts by Summer Alvarez (see all)
- Gibson and Living in Yellow: My Latest Nordstrom Haul! - March 18, 2018
- Who Has Old Navy Super Cash! - February 7, 2018
- Printable Valentines for kids, teachers, and friends! - January 24, 2018