Whether you are looking for a bright color to spice things up or are just looking for the perfect neutral – choosing a paint color isn’t easy! It feels permanent (it’s not!) and expensive (not again!). Grab a brush and paint something!
8. Amaranth Root by Benjamin Moore is a deep red perfect if you’re ready to take the plunge in something moody and vibrant!
7. French Lilac by Benjamin Moore is a light and fun purple. If you’re brave enough for a bit of color, purple is regal, calming, and so fun!
6. Back to Nature by Behr is the 2020 color of the year for Behr and we are here for it! This paint color is calming and neutral, but not at all boring. I love it for a bedroom or living space.
3. Pantone Charcoal Gray – If you are looking for a moody, cool gray – here you go. This is the perfect compliment to icy white.
2. Blue Mist – A great light blue paint brings incredible peace to a room. Whether it’s to calm down a bathroom or kitchen or bring some brightness to a hallway, this Blue Mist is a light, icy blue that will calm down any space.
- Passive – If you need a light gray neutral – almost white, not builder beige, this is your perfect choice. It’s not too light, very subtle, but will create some drama on your walls.
What are you painting? What is your favorite color to use?