I have this pink felt bow that I always end up putting Kennedy in because I just love the way it looks. It’s perfect. I have been meaning to make her more in different colors so I thought I’d get on it and show you all how to make them while I’m at it. The first thing you need is the pattern. You can download it HERE. Print it full size on a standard sheet of paper and cut out 1 of each piece.
1. Trace each piece of the pattern on a piece of felt
2. Cut them out making sure to cut inside of your black line so it doesn’t show when finished
3. Cut a piece of elastic for your headband and glue the ends together (I use a hot glue gun)
4. Glue the ends of the “bow” piece together at the middle
5. Turn it over and glue the “tail” piece to the back making sure it’s centered
6. Glue bow to headband where the two ends meet so you can hide that part
7. Place the “wrap” piece around the center of the bow and headband then secure in back with glue
8. Admire your beautiful work!!! (You could glue these to clips instead of elastic if you would rather have that instead of a headband)
These make the perfect baby shower gift! If you have some basic craft supplies on hand you can whip a couple up, tape them around a cute little sheet of cardstock paper and you have a thoughtful, handmade gift.