Now that we are finally slowing down a little bit and getting into the school mode I suppose I should probably start cooking again. Over the weekend we had family dinner at my parents with my brother and his family and I made this quick and easy rice side dish that everyone raved about. It’s even easier than Rice A Roni because you just stick it in the oven and forget about it.
No need to slave over a hot stove or brown the rice before you sauté it. We call it Yummy Rice because it’s just so yummy that Lennie and I can almost polish off an entire pan all on our own so we recommend making an extra pan if you have a big family
- 1.5 C Rice
- 1.5 C Water
- 1 Can French Onion Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Mix all ingredients in 9x13 pan and bake covered at 350 degrees for 60-90 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
Latest posts by Summer Alvarez (see all)
- Lipsense Pop Art Pink A Bright Lip Color for Spring! - April 21, 2018
- Lipsense Mod Magenta Prism of Color Limited Edition - April 19, 2018
- Short Hair Curls – Beachwaver Review - April 17, 2018