The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is in full-swing and you may have stopped into Nordstrom Cafe to do some carb loading to refuel! Hopefully you’ve already gotten some incredible deals. If you’ve missed out, check out my favorites:
- #Nsale Date Night Style and Nordstrom Giveaway
- 4 Dressy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Looks #nsale
- The BEST Casual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Looks
- Let’s Get Cozy With These Nordstrom Pajamas & Workout Finds
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway in the Date Night Style post for your chance to win a $50 gift card to Nordstrom!
With all of the incredible deals you’re getting at the #nsale, you’re bound to get hungry! Nordstrom Cafe has some delicious items on their menu that are perfect for a mid-shopping stop. But if you’re shopping from home and waiting for your packages to arrive on your front porch, you’ll miss out of the delicious food! Don’t worry, I’ve rounded up all the best Nordstrom Cafe Copycat recipes!
Because life is short…let’s start with dessert first!
Nordy Bars are a long-time favorite and judging by the recipe, I can understand why! Who wouldn’t want butterscotch and chocolate deliciousness!? Make these ASAP – trust me!
And when you are done stuffing your face with brownies, this Cilantro Lime Chicken Salad is light and refreshing.
I was skeptical of bread pudding for a very long time… and then I discovered the magic and now I’m in love. This White Chocolate Bread Pudding is absolutely incredible and worth the effort for SURE!
I’ll be honest… farro isn’t a normal part of my life. But this Farro Salad is 100% incredible. It seems so much more complicated than it actually is. It’s filling, delicious, and healthy.
What are you eating at Nordstrom Cafe to keep your strength up for the #nsale??
Latest posts by Summer Alvarez (see all)
- Gibson and Living in Yellow: My Latest Nordstrom Haul! - March 18, 2018
- Who Has Old Navy Super Cash! - February 7, 2018
- Printable Valentines for kids, teachers, and friends! - January 24, 2018