I love popcorn and chocolate and candy so this yummy recipe is one I’d love to get as a gift from one of my lovely neighbors. Just look at it! Wouldn’t you love it too?! Well guess what, it really may be the easiest of all your Christmas gifts. Takes seconds to make and if you have left over Halloween candy laying around then you already have the ingredients needed.
Here is how quick and easy the instructions are to throw this together.
1. pour 8 cups popped popcorn on to a large cookie sheet covered with parchment paper
2. in a microwave safe bowl melt 1 cup milk chocolate chips in 30 second increments stirring in between till smooth and melted
3. drizzle chocolate all over popcorn
4. smash 8 fun size Heath Bars then sprinkle across drizzled chocolate
5. place cookie sheet in fridge till chocolate is set
6. break up and place in plastic baggies with a tie or these cute and festive containers and deliver to your neighbors with a Christmas card
Take your thrown as favorite neighbor on your block.
Latest posts by Summer Alvarez (see all)
- Who Has Old Navy Super Cash! - February 7, 2018
- Printable Valentines for kids, teachers, and friends! - January 24, 2018
- Little Black Dress Roundup for Valentine’s Day! - January 23, 2018